Please read this if you are new to cloth pad.
1. Pre-wash all your cloth pads before first use.
B) Washing a soiled pad:
1. Rinse the pad with soap under running tap for a few minutes until the water runs clear/almost clear. Just rinse and squeeze repeatedly.
2. Soak the pad in soap water (just regular laundry detergent will do) for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Rinse out the soap under running tap.
4. If you want to machine wash it, just toss it in your washing machine to wash with your laundry per normal.
5. I use a dryer to dry it, but you can just hang it dry, this will pro-long the life span of your pad.
6. Make sure it is folded and stored in a clean environment until your next use.
How often should I replace my pads?
Our pads are made with materials that is meant to last, with proper care, a pad can last for very long, at least a few hundreds washes. However, if your pad starts falling apart, you can consider replacing it with a new one.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me, I will try my best to answer. Good luck!
~Saving the earth, one pad at a time~